Business Innovation enabled
Fully coherent and agile IT services
A plan to achieve the full match of the business need of a constant change:
1. Using real-time monitoring and regular reporting is established at the ClearVision stage
2. Using the real-time analysis (report) of the business value, TCO, ROI, KPIs and risks for each IT Service from the Service Catalog
3. Board Meetings to provide clear guidance on the business strategy. What, when, how and who is required to achieve the desired business change(s)
4. Check and potentially extend the Service Portfolio with IT Service component descriptions, current cost, SLA, measurables, etc.
5. Re-design of the real-time analysis (report) of the business value, TCO, ROI, risk(s) for each IT Service from the Service Catalog and pipeline
6. Refresh the IT Service KPIs list for each one
7. Continual improvement on the monitoring systems for IT Services and their components
8. Creation of new business management reports
9. Update risk register after implementation
The outcome is full control and holistic management of each change of any element from any of the IT Services components. At this stage, every component has got the description, cost, value to the business, SLA, and therefore it is clear how to assess, evaluate and manage solutions from the suppliers, providers and vendors.
This is the first time the organisation will be in a position to fully benefit from Digital Transformation.
The ClearHorizon stage is a consultancy service and follows the standard consultancy process.